This past weekend I took a quick trip to the West Coast. Place of choice: California. It was beautiful; even with cloudy skies and lower temperatures, the scenery was gorgeous to take in. I wanted to share the beautiful shots I took while there for my short trip.
Here are a few pictures of the following locations that were seen:
1. The Oscars Red Carpet! Yep! The Oscars were setting up for the big event on Sunday, and I was given the chance to see it all. ❤
2. TCL Chinese Theatre
3. The hand and footprints of the stars in the Harry Potter series. (I just showed my geek side a little.)
4. & 5. Rodeo Drive
6. The Wilshire Blvd Hotel
7. The Four Seasons Hotel
8. The famous Hollywood sign
9. The Santa Monica pier
10. & 11. The Santa Monica Beach – might I add, that water was freezing!
12. & 13. The gorgeous view from the plane ride home again. Above the clouds; impressive!